UK standard delivery is FREE across all orders and takes 2-3 days.
If you would like a faster service please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
International deliveries are charged at £9.99, but charges can vary depending on country and weight, and usually take up to 7 days. Southern Ireland & Europe take 2-4 days and the Rest of the World 4- 7 days, but can be dependent on domestic postal services for the particular country.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
11 The Courtyard, Montpellier,
Cheltenham, GL50 1SR
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.